- The PNP is hiring 21,200 Police Officers 1
- The recruitment was approved by the Napolcom through Resolution number 2016-285
- Applications can be filed at the NCRPO and at all Regional Police Offices nationwide
To increase police manpower strength, improve police-to-population ratio, and enhance police visibility program and anti-insurgency operation of the Philippine National Police (PNP), the National Police Commission (Napolcom) has approved the recruitment of 21,200 new police officers for the position of Police Officer 1.
The Napolcom, through Resolution number 2016-285, approved the recruitment of 10,000 civilians for the regular recruitment quota and 11,200 new police officers for the attrition recruitment quota.
Napolcom Vice Chair and Executive Officer Rogelio T. Casurao explained that the regular recruitment quota is intended to strengthen the public safety forces in various police regional offices in the country to ensure peace and order.
The attrition recruitment quota, on the other hand, is intended to replenish personnel loss due to retirement, death or separation from the police service.
As per the PNP Police Regional Office 9, applicants for the recruitment program must possess the following qualifications:
- must be a Filipino citizen
- A person with good moral character
- Physically and mentally fit
- Must have eligibility from the ff: PNP Entrance, Career Service Professional, Bar and Board Examination, Board of Criminologist, CS eligibility for College Honor Graduates
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismiss for cause from civilian position in the government
- Must not have been convicted for final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude
- Must be at least 5’4” in height for male and 5’2” for female
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age, sex and
- Must not be less than twenty-one nor more than thirty years of age
Qualified applicants can file their applications at the National Capital Regional Police Office in Camp Bagong Diwa, Bicutan Taguig City and all Police Regional Offices nationwide.